The Haebler Group, located in Vancouver, has an exciting opportunity for Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate has over 3-5 years of work experience as a project coordinator within the commercial or residential construction industry. This full-time role allows for the opportunity to grow and develop within the company while supporting the administration of interesting and rewarding construction projects.
The position includes carrying out all functions of a project coordinator role, including assistance to estimators, the project management team, and the site superintendent.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-5 years in the construction industry as a project coordinator
- College diploma or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer skills – MS Office, incl. mid-level Excel and Word
- Proficient at Microsoft Project & Schedules
- Capable of reading blueprints and specifications
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Can work independently and as a team member
- Procore experience is an asset
Duties and responsibilities for immediate role include, but are not limited to:
- Support to site superintendent and project manager on a Passive House and LEED project
- Support to project managers, including meeting minutes, follow ups with sub-trades, organization of project binders
- Organize and send out shop drawings
- Follow up on shop drawings
- Distribute site instructions
To apply, email your resume with a cover letter to: [email protected]
We offer competitive remuneration, including benefits. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Established in 1959, Haebler Construction is an award-winning general contracting company engaged in residential, commercial, institutional, and mixed-use projects. We are renowned for the highest quality, modern design, attention to detail and schedule performance. Our customers include some of the top architectural firms in BC and Canada, private developers, as well as numerous government and educational facilities.