The Haebler Group has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with exceptional communication and problem solving skills to handle office duties and optimize office operations. The Administrative Assistant will answer and direct phone calls, guide visitors to the appropriate parties, and perform office tasks, including answering emails, delivering or responding to mailings, and maintaining administrative records.
Ideal candidate has over 5 years of work experience in administration in commercial or residential construction industry. This full-time role allows for the opportunity to grow and develop within the company while supporting administration of interesting and rewarding construction projects.
The position includes carrying out all functions of office administration support, including reception, assistance to estimators, project management team, President, and Controller.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years of reception and administrative support experience, preferably in construction industry
- College diploma
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment including computer software (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
- Other software knowledge (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) an asset
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Can work independently and as a team member
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, and clients
- Support to estimators (sub-trades pricing request forms, follow ups and documentation)
- Ensuring that the office & kitchen is well-maintained, stocked, and organized
- Copying, emailing, scanning, filling, and couriering of documents
- Support to project managers and President (typing letters, minutes, proposal documents, contracts, and other documents; organization of project binders; printing pictures for proposals)
- Assisting with special projects
- Scheduling appointments for the President and Project Managers
To apply, email your resume with a cover letter to: [email protected]
We offer competitive remuneration, incl. benefits and profit sharing. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.